Whether your dream vacation encompasses lots of activity - hiking, biking, kayaking - or the less strenuous pursuits of gem mining, antiquing, and sightseeing - this comfy cabin for two provides the tranquility, comfort, and amenities to help you unwind after a day of your favorite activities.
You may even decide to spend a precious vacation day “at home”, hiking the local roads and trails, bird watching, or reading on the deck. Make yourself some iced tea, open that best seller you've been wanting to read, and unwind.
Sit a Spell Cabin is 12 miles north of Franklin, NC, in the Oak Grove community.
- Surrounded by the Nantahala Forest.
- Near the Little Tennessee River.
- Bryson City, Cherokee, Dillsboro, and Sylva are a short drive away.
- Asheville is only 2 hours to the east.
- We are just 10 miles from the Nantahala Outdoor Center.
- Eleven miles from the Appalachian Trail at Tellico Gap.
This entire region boasts hiking trails, biking, kayaking, rafting, horseback riding, some of the finest motorcycling roads in the nation, and much more. Come visit and have fun!